Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Pearl. I have a Satsuma Tea Set manufactured in Japan

Customer Question

hello, Pearl.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: I have a Satsuma Tea Set manufactured in Japan 1969-1970. some of it is in the Iris design and some of the set is assorted flowers and birds. I would like to know what it is worth for an estate sale. thank you. ***** *****
JA: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the Antiques Appraiser, though. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: I have an photo if needed.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 month ago.

Hello, my name is Glenda
.
Do you have pictures you can send?
.

If your message box has a blue box that says "attach file" or a paper clip icon you can use that to upload photos. If not then Click the link: for instructions on uploading images
.
http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl
.

Or you can send them like this: In an Email! This can take awhile depending on how busy they are at Just answer, they do forward them to me.
.
Send the picture to ,***@******.***, in the subject line put " Pictures for Glenda B in Antiques".
.
In the body of the message put , your user name and name.
.
Make sure to send these from the same address that you registered with just answer with , so they know who you are. If you send from a phone the email address on the phone you use has to match the email address you used to register on the justanswer site with.
.
Sometimes it can take over 24hrs, depending on how busy the site is. We the appraisers are not employees of the Just Answer site, we come to the site to answer questions, we do not work there. They get photos in from customers, they then send them to the correct departments ( categories, ) then they are forwarded to the appraisers. I have no control over how fast all of this happens. I will let you know as soon as they send them to me.
.
Glenda

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Sent an email to you from***@******.***.
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 month ago.

Hello

Ok, I will let you know when they forward them to me.

Just to let you know the appraisers are not employees of the Just Answer site we do not work for them. We come to the site to answer questions that customers post to the site.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Brenda,
Any response as to my inquiry of Wednesday regarding Satsuma Japanese tea set?***** *****
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 month ago.

Hello Kathy

I have not gotten any pictures forwarded to me for this yet. You may need to re email them since they have not come yet.

.

.
.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Forwarded again...beginning to think $5 spent was in vain.
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 month ago.

Hello

I will let you know as soon as the site forwards them to me