Diana F.
Diana F., Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  Bachelor of Arts Degree (summa cum laude); 10+ years exp.

Diana F.) Diana how are you? iam allright getting kinda cold

Diana F.) Hi Diana how are you? iam allright getting kinda cold over he now can defenitly feel the winter chill coming lol i a sewing machine for you to check out here and a phone first up the sewing machine
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
here is a satelite phone
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
thank you Diana:)

Aww.. So I guess it's not a good time to say that it's supposed to be about 30C here today? =) Summer is hanging on fiercely here.

It looks like the only pictures I got was 1 picture of the satellite phone, can you resend the others?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Holy nice lol here are the other pics

mmhmm.. I'm enjoying the last few days of it. We're looking at cooler weather and rain starting this weekend. Never fails to rain on my decorations as I'm finishing them up. lol

Thanks for resending those. Hmm I'm still not seeing a pic of the sewing machine though.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
here we go again lol

I think we'll both be happy when that bug is worked out. lol

First up the sewing machine. That's a Pfaff Varimatic 6085. It's a freearm multistitch with about 20 stitches, 4 step buttonhole and 6 sewing feet. It has a rotary hook system. Here's the cool thing. These were made about the mid to late 90s at a time when Pfaff was still being made in Germany and these were made with all metal parts. That means no plastic piece to break down and you're going to have a machine that's more durable. It's also a heavy duty machine capable of handling some pretty heavy fabrics.

You have the pedal and a few accessories. It looks to be in great shape. It'll be worth about $150 to $250.

Next, the phone. That's an Iridium 9555 compact satellite phone. It's an industrial grade phone. According to specs it has 4 hrs of talk time and 30 hrs of standby. It has SMS and email capabilities. It also has a 200 character graphic display. It also has both handsfree and handset capabilities.

It also has a mini USB port and actually can be used as a modem. It has a rugged weather resistant keypad. It should have a built in mailbox for voice and text. It also has an internal address box which can be expanded with a sim card.

You have the case and accessories. As far as those go, it looks like you have the ac charger and dc travel charger. I also see the USB cable and the Atenna adapter (thats the holster looking thing). I also see the portable auxiliary antenna (that's your flat disc).

It's a newer model and still basically being sold (new for about $1100). It's in great shape for a used one and should be worth about $650 to $750 in that condition.

Let me know if you have any questions. =)

Please keep in mind I am only credited for my answer if you rate me positively. If you feel the need to use a lower rating which adds a negative mark to my profile or if you have any further questions about your item please feel free to reply to me and tell me what else I can do for you.

If you would like to use me on any further questions. Requesting me expires in just a short time. If you put my name (DianaF) in the question, that will make sure it gets to me.
I look forward to working with you again.

Have a good afternoon!

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
awesome thank you Diana appreciate it have a great night i have something different for ya tommorow lol :)