rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.

I have another item that I found. I'm not sure if this is in

I have another item that I found. I'm not sure if this is in your area of expertise but thought I'd start here first. I have no idea what this. The tube is filled with some sort of powder or dust. Any ideas?

I would love to help. There were no photos that came with your question. This is a problem that the site has been having and it is not your fault.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the item and any writing or labels. Sorry for any extra work!

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Yeah for some reason they never upload when I first send the question.

This is not a common item, but I can make an assumption based of things I've seen in the past.

The acrylic case means it was intended for display and the tube filled with dust would lead

me to conclude that it is someone's ashes or ashes from the remains of an important (sentimental or otherwise) building.

It is a shame that there is not a plaque or paperwork with it. For this reason, I could not give it a value.

I do hope what I have added fits with where you got the piece and from that you can put a history together.

To finish, I will need you to click the five stars at the top of your screen and hit the submit button, thanks!

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Okay Thanks.

You are so welcome!

Do click the stars for me, I would really appreciate it.