rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have a painting of a still live that has lobsters, fish,

Customer Question

I have a painting of a still live that has lobsters, fish, shallots, garlic, and oysters.....it is an oil painting by an artist by the name of Yury Tarler.....I would like get an appraisal.....please
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 5 months ago.

This is a painting by Russian artist Yury Tarler, who currently lives in Hallandale, Florida.

He paints a lot of pieces that are commissioned by restaurants, so this would be the case

with this piece. He is also an interior designer, so this painting would have been commissioned as art

for the interior of a seafood themed restaurant in a large city. The painting has a current value

of $500 to $700 retail.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Varagesale.com, Ioffer.com, OfferUp.com, Ebay and letgo.com

or list ads on these sites; artbrokerage.com, askart.com, artnet.com, artvalue.com, or artprice.com.

You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.

To finish, I will need you to click the five stars at the top of your screen and hit the submit button, thanks!

I am following up to see if you have read your answer and need further help with this item.
Please do let me know.