rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have a antique glass plate and he front says from DENMARK.

Customer Question

I have a antique glass plate and he front says greetings from DENMARK . HELSEN FRA and about 1 inch above are Flying White Birds and top is 1 1 1 1 1 1 is all around the edge. on the back is GREETINGS FROM DENMARK DANMABK ARF HIFSEN .INSIDE IS A MAP AND CITIES SKAGENAAKBORG FEDERIKSHAVN AARHUS ESHIERG, ODENSE,HELINGER, KOBENHAVEN. ABOVE ON TOP IS LIKE THE OUSIDE WITH THE BIRDS AND 1 1 1 1 ALL AROUND. MY SPELLING IS NOT CORRECT BECAUSE IT IS HARD FOR ME TO SEE and I AM NOT ABLE TO SEND A PICTURE. THIS BOWL IS MADE OF CLEAR GLASS. WOULD YOU PLEASE SEND ME A PRICE ESTIMATE. annjensen
JA: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the Antiques Appraiser, though. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: 2gmail.com USA. THANK YOU FOR YOURHELP
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 month ago.

This is a souveneir plate that reads Hilsen Fra Danmark which

is also written in English, Greetings From Demark. The cities of

Sweden are shown on the map as a remembrance of a visit there. This

plate was made in the 1960-70 time period by a factory there that

was commissioned to create the country's souvenir items and not

famous glass house. This plate has a value of $20 to $30.

To finish, I will need you to click the five stars at the top right of your screen and hit the green submit button, thanks!

Expert:  rarewares replied 1 month ago.

I am following up to see if you have read your answer and need further help with this item.
Please do let me know.