Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a red wax seal log book from 1710 to 1800s. it has

Customer Question

I have a red wax seal log book from 1710 to 1800s. it has several pages with many seals and family names. it is written in German. I had a woman that speaks German translate the folder . She thought it belonged to a locksmith for record keeping. It is very brittle . Is there collectors for these things and what value might it have
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: I think all the seals are family crest
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 month ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. There were no pictures that came with your question (the site has been having an issue).
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures (again, if you already have) of the item and any marks, labels or writing.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Did you get the pictures
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 month ago.

I got one photo (IMG_0729), I would like to see more (covers and any condition issue).