Doris - dfm925
Doris - dfm925, Pres, Owner Nashville Appraisals Corporation
Experience:  Antiques store owner 10+yrs.Best of Nashville Two Years. Collector 56+yrs.USPAP compliant. Member AOA.Founded part of antiques, silver & art collection at local museum.

I have 5 pieces of international silver Co. For over 40

Customer Question

I have 5 pieces of international silver Co. For over 40 years. Is supposed to be from the time president Washington ate in Mamaroneck N.Y. do they have any value?
Submitted: 5 days ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Doris - dfm925 replied 5 days ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is Doris.
I have been an antiques collector, dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.
I will be pleased to help you.

The International Silver Co was formed in 1898, more than 100 years after the ***** ***** period.

They do have some value but certainly not as late 18thC pieces.

I truly wish I had better news.

If I can help you with further questions about this answer, please let me know before you rate me.

I endeavor to give realistic, honest answers in a timely manner.

Please take a little time to give me a POSITIVE RATING NOW SO THAT I AM CREDITED BY JA for my knowledge, time and effort.

Please do not rate me down because of system difficulty.

Please let me know if you have difficulty with the site's rating system. To rate me, you should see 5 stars near my answer. 5 stars gives me the best rating.

Kind regards.

If you would like to use me on any future questions, requesting me expires in a short time. If you put "For Doris Only" as the first of three words of the question, most professionals on the site will respect that request.