rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.

I have an umbrella vase it was my great grand mothers great

Customer Question

Hi I have an umbrella vase it was my great grand mothers great grand mothers vase brought here from England I have been told it has no markings of any kind on it how can I see what its worth if its that old and valuable it needs to go to someone who will take care of it all my life I have guarded it with special care im 48 I hope my care has been worth it . thanks
Submitted: 4 days ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 4 days ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help.

Expert:  rarewares replied 4 days ago.

This is a Weller Pottery of Zanesville, Ohio art pottery majolica umbrella vase made circa 1910 and

has a current value of $200 retail.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are,,, Ebay and
You can also go to or and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.

To finish, I will need you to click the five stars at the top right of your screen and hit the green submit button, thanks!

Expert:  rarewares replied 3 days ago.

I am following up to see if you have read your answer and need further help with this item.
Please do let me know.