Judith-on-Antiques
Judith-on-Antiques, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  A noted expert, author, TV personality, appraiser and columnist. President, Association of Online Appraisers
57035021

Judith on-antiques ... Sorry ... didn't sign in first ...

Judith on-antiques ... Sorry ... didn't sign in first ... again, I have a Diamond Glassware green depression glass Victory pattern. Have found only one image/description online which did not include value. Can you find value for this piece. It's in excellent condition. Thanks. Sue F
My name is ***** ***** I’m a moderator for this topic. I sent your requested Expert a message to follow up with you here, when they are back online. If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.
Best,
Angela-Moderator
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hi Angela ... if there is anyone else available, that would be ok ... Judith was the 1st one to acknowledge my question (before I signed in) so I sent it for her review. I've worked with several others, all of whom I've been quite happy with. Thanks. // S

Hi Sue,

Thanks for requesting me!

Can you post a picture of your item here, please?

Please see our help page for help uploading images.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

Or:

Go to http://www.imgur.com.

1. Click "Computer".

2. Double click the image you want to upload.

3. Click "Start Upload".

4. When the image appears on your screen, just copy the link from that page and paste it on this page.

If that doesn't work for you:

You can email the pictures to *****@******.***, and ask them to forward the pictures to me. You must tell them the pictures are for the Antiques category, and give them your user name and mine, which is Judith-on-Antiques. It is important for you to send the email from the address with which you registered at Just Answer. If you are sending them from a phone, you must put the original email address in the text.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I added pictures ... attached to the question ...

Hi Sue,

No pictures here. If they aren't visible to you, they aren't visible to me either. Can you try again, please?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
ok ...

Thanks for the pictures.

Diamond Glass made the Victory pattern from 1928 until they closed in 1931. Since it was only produced for three years, it is not as plentiful on the market as some other glass.

Based on my research, if it is in perfect condition, the current retail (replacement or insurance) value of your plate is approximately $75. If you were to sell it, you could expect to get the fair market (private sale or auction) value of approximately 40% of the retail amount or $30, depending on location and actual condition.

I hope this answer has been helpful to you, Sue.

If you have any further questions or problems concerning this answer, please let me know.

If you would like to work with me on further questions you might have, it would be a pleasure to work with you again. All you have to do is put my name (Judith) at the beginning of your question.

I need your positive rating! Could you very kindly rate my services (with the stars or "accept" button) as this is how I get paid by JustAnswer, at no extra cost to you. We can still continue to communicate here on this thread after you do.

Thank you so much!

Experience: A noted expert, author, TV personality, appraiser and columnist. President, Association of Online Appraisers

Thanks for your positive rating, Sue, and for the generous bonus! Much appreciated.

If you have additional items you want to know about, I'd be happy to help you with those. If you want me to answer your questions, all you need to do is use my name, Judith, as the first word of each question.

Best regards,

Judith-on-Antiques