Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I am, now starting the job i love the antiques but i do no

Customer Question

hi i am steve
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: now starting the job i love the antiques but i do no where select .
JA: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the Antiques Appraiser, though. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: i have now so many porcelan
Submitted: 8 days ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 8 days ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. I can do one item or matched set for you.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the mark on the bottom of one piece and a picture of one piece, letting me know how many pieces are in the set if it is a service for 8, 10 or 12, for example.