Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I am selling three vintage items and need to find out what

Customer Question

I am selling three vintage items and need to find out what they may sell for, either to a retail dealer or through craigslist or ebay. They are:
JA: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the Antiques Appraiser, though. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: I have a traditional, upholstered top, Lane cedar chest
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: A custom made pinewood English country dining table with eight Breuer honey oak chairs And what looks like a mahogany curved wood sofa table
Submitted: 11 days ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 11 days ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. There were no pictures that came with your question.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the items and any marks, labels or writing.