Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I purchased a painting from artmasters studio in san

Customer Question

I purchased a painting from artmasters studio in san Fernando ca, the number on the back is has a beautiful frame and matting..about 24 by 30 in size can you help with the value?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: this is about all I know about the pix...purchased at a church sale here in is now hanging in a bedroom..its a lovely frame and picture of pink roses in a blue gray vase.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: no..other than its not for
Submitted: 12 days ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 12 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the painting,
signature and any labels on the back of the completed framing.
Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
the signature on the front of the painting looks like s y f
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
the lable is on the back from artstudio in san Fernando ca
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I meant artmasters studio
Expert:  rarewares replied 12 days ago.

There are still no pictures here.

I have two options and you can choose whichever is easiest for you -

1) I'll give you these instructions for adding them here, just in case you'd like to try again.

The feature works best if you add one pic, hit send, then do the next.

2) If that is too much bother, you can email pictures to***@******.*** and put 'for rarewares in antiques' in the subject line.
Use the same email that you used when creating your account so that they will recognize you.
These do not arrive instantly, so thanks in advance for some patience when sending this way (might be overnight).