Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have a Edison cylinder Phonograph in working order. I also

Customer Question

I have a Thomas Edison cylinder Phonograph in working order. I also have some PVC cylinders, but do to their age, are very fragile. I was wondering of it's worth?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: Ok. I'll do some research and get back to you. Thanx.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: Other than the Gold Leaf of the Thomas Edison banner thats on the case cover.
Submitted: 10 days ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 10 days ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. There were no pictures that came with your question.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the item and any marks, labels or writing.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I hope that I have done this right
Expert:  rarewares replied 10 days ago.

These are no photos here.

I have two options and you can choose whichever is easiest for you -

1) I'll give you these instructions for adding them here, just in case you'd like to try again.

The feature works best if you add one pic, hit send, then do the next.

2) If that is too much bother, you can email pictures to***@******.*** and put 'forCustomerin antiques' in the subject line.
Use the same email that you used when creating your account so that they will recognize you.
These do not arrive instantly, so thanks in advance for some patience when sending this way (might be overnight).