Wayne, Auctioneer
Experience:  40 yrs. experience in antiques, jewelry, coins and paintings - ASA 1985
67223111

Wayne! Singer sewing machine model 503A with cabinet and

Hi Wayne!
Singer sewing machine model 503A with cabinet and pedal. Good Condition. Photo attached. What is the value? Thank you!
Deb
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Attaching the photo again since tge site was havibg issues and you might not have been abke to see it. Thank you!
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Has this request been submitted?

Hello

I wanted to let you know someone has seen your question, the expert is notified. He will pick this up as soon as he signs on . I will opt out so he can see this when he does.

Glenda

Hi Deb,

This is Wayne, thank you for this question. Your machine was made circa 1962. Assuming it is in good working order, this would sell for $150-250 on the secondhand market.

Thanks,

Please click on the Stars*****When you read this answer

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
it is in excellent working order. Is it considered antique or vintage? What would be the correct way to list it? Thank you!
Deb

It is really considered vintage, but I would call it "Mid- Century" it may spark more interest.😀

Cheers,

Is there anything else I can tell you about this? It is important that you click on the stars *****. This is the way justanswer compensates me for my time and efforts without additional cost to you. It has been a pleasure working with you.
Thanks again,

Wayne, Auctioneer
Experience: 40 yrs. experience in antiques, jewelry, coins and paintings - ASA 1985