Jon
Jon, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  I am an Expert in antique firearm appraisals. I am a collector of antiques. A trained gunsmith and firearms instructor.
66248244

Current value of a 3 gallon red wing butter churn in

Customer Question

current value of a 3 gallon red wing butter churn in excellent condition?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: the butter churn is complete with lid and wooden paddle. It has the small red wing emblem in the middle, a blue 3 above the emblem
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: No
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Jon replied 4 months ago.

My name is Jon. I will be helping your with your question. Your Red Wing 3 Gallon butter churn in good condition will bring $155-$200. I hope this answer helps. Please remember to rate this answer using the stars.

Thank you,

Jon

Expert:  Jon replied 4 months ago.

Please remember to rate this answer using the stars.

Thank you,

Jon