Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I had a fruitful evening at the auction tonight and value

Customer Question

For Doris
Hi Doris - I had a fruitful evening at the auction tonight and value your professional opinion on my finds. Several Majolica, Oriental and Bronze pieces. It is not necessary to answer these questions in minutes. Please take your time as I am actually traveling this week.The first item is a Sarreguemines "John Bull" Figurine Mug stamped "3429" & "A" & 04 12". This huge mug is in perfect condition--no chips or cracks and minimal crackling. If you would like for me to put these inquiries out to others, just let me know! Thanks!
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Doris - dfm925 replied 1 month ago.

Absolutely not! I would be delighted to work with you!

Im glad you had a good evening at the auction. I have enjoyed many auctions myself.

There is a problem with images coming through with the question. It is a site issue that I have reported.

I dislike having to ask you to send again but I need to see them.

kind regards,

Doris