Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a few items inherited from my father and want to know

Customer Question

Hello. I have a few items inherited from my father and want to know if I should sell the items or junk them. A Hamilton drafting table with a data plate a ***** ***** sewing cabinet two old tube type radios a singer sewing machine and a Yamaha trumpet. I am able to produce pictures if needed.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 8 months ago.

Hello, my name is Glenda
.
Do you have pictures you can send?
.

I would be glad to help you value the Drafting Table, the Sewing Cabinet. Then you can submit a new question to me addressed " Glenda " for the Two Radios and the Trumpet.

.

If your message box has a blue box that says "attach file" or a paper clip icon you can use that to upload photos. If not then Click the link: for instructions on uploading images
.
http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl
.

Or you can send them like this: In an Email! This can take awhile depending on how busy they are at Just answer, they do forward them to me.
.
Send the picture to ,***@******.***, in the subject line put " Pictures for Glenda B in Antiques".
.
In the body of the message put , your user name and name.
.
Make sure to send these from the same address that you registered with just answer with , so they know who you are. If you send from a phone the email address on the phone you use has to match the email address you used to register on the justanswer site with.
.
Sometimes it can take over 24hrs, depending on how busy the site is. We the appraisers are not employees of the Just Answer site, we come to the site to answer questions, we do not work there. They get photos in from customers, they then send them to the correct departments ( categories, ) then they are forwarded to the appraisers. I have no control over how fast all of this happens. I will let you know as soon as they send them to me.
.
Glenda