Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have three cups and saucers from & Kent Bone China. I

Customer Question

I have three cups and saucers from Taylor & Kent Bone China. I can't seem to find the name of the pattern and I haven't seen the pattern anywhere. The cups and saucers are small with a fluted edge on the cup in gold. The pattern on one side of the cup is of two larger roses and a couple of small rosebuds with sprays of purple flowers and on the other side there is one large rose and the purple flowers. I am not sure of the year, there are 3 pink dots and G721 printed on the bottom of the cup.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: Is there anyone there?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Doris - dfm925 replied 6 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is Doris.
I have been an antiques collector, dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.
I will be pleased to help you.

Please send me a photo of the marks on the bottom. I also need a photo of piece showing the pattern.

You may need to use the macro function (flower icon) of your camera to get a good clear photo of the marks.

If you cannot get a good photo, then sketch the marks and take a photo of the sketch.

To send photos you may use the "reply to expert" or "add files" in the blue box link on your reply page or the "paper clip" found in the toolbar you see on your reply page.
Please do not send in ZIP format. The jpg or jpeg format works best.

An explanation of this method can be found here:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0

Kind regards,
Doris