rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have a book entitled, "The History of Slavery and the

I have a book entitled, "The History of Slavery and the Slave trade, Ancient and Modern." The Forms of Slavery that Prevailed in Ancient Nations, Particularly in Greece and Rome.The African Slave Trade and the Political History of Slavery in the United States." Published and sold exclusively by Subscription by H. Miller, 1859.
It is hardbound but has some scotch tape on cover. It is 832 pages long and approximately 7" x 10" x 2 3/4".
I can send pictures. It is in decent to good condition.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. There were no pictures that came with your question.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the item and any marks, labels or writing.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Here are pictures of the book.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Here are some pictures.

The HISTORY OF SLAVERY and the SLAVE TRADE, Ancient & Modern. 1859, hardcover with marbleized ends

W.O. Blake, compiler

Published by J. & H. Miller, Columbus, Ohio

Book Condition: Fair. Some gutter separation at boards, previous owner notation in pencil. A few stains in text, but quite good shape overall. Spine has been reinforced but is in good shape with gold designs and lettering quite readable and not badly worn. Boards are solid and embossed covers not worn.

This book has a current value of $50 to $60.00 retail.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Abebooks.com, Biblio.com, Varagesale.com, Ioffer.com, OfferUp.com, Ebay and letgo.com.
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.

To finish, I will need you to click the five stars at the top right of your screen and hit the green submit button, thanks!