Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Trying to find age of and price of an antique horse and

Customer Question

Trying to find age of and price of an antique horse and carriage metal clock with lamp post and moving arm
JA: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the Antiques Appraiser, though. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: Man sitting on rear of carriage with up and down movement with whip to urge horse on
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: it is electric
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 7 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. Please use the +files feature on your screen to add pictures of the clock, dial and any marks on the back.