Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have a Poker set, which I believe was made for Gable in

Customer Question

I have a Poker set, which I believe was made for Clark Gable in the WWII. I have some documentation from his private secretary. It is a poker chip holder, and 1 deck of cards not opened, but one deck is not of the same era. I contacted Bicycle Card Co. and they said they no longer kept an archive. Do you think it is of value?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: The secretary lived in Tom Mix's house in California and has since passed.
Submitted: 11 days ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 11 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. There were no pictures that came with your question.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the set and any documentation.