rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.

I have a 3 tier globe wernicke sectional bookcase pattern

Customer Question

hello i have a 3 tier globe wernicke sectional bookcase pattern 813 i wanted to know if it is worth selling or should i just give it away?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: ok.. i have a 3 tier globe wernicke sectional bookcase made in connecticut universal 13 inch unit pattern 813 grade 30981/2
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: grade.. 3098 1/2
Submitted: 11 days ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 11 days ago.

A three stack circa 1920 Globe Wernicke barrister's bookcase has a current value of $400 to $500 retail.

Some sites that I recommend are,,,,, Lushpad,, and
You can also go to or and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.
To finish, I will need you to click the five stars at the top of your screen and hit the submit button, thanks!