Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

Looking for valuation on max Peace on Earth ll, 2005, mixed

Customer Question

Looking for valuation on Peter max Peace on Earth ll, 2005, mixed media, acrylic painting and color lithograph on paper. Signed in acrylic.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable.
Customer: Where could I get this service locally. Zip code DE 19977?
JA: Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: Size unframed is 24" x 18". Original cost in 2007 was $9,500.
Submitted: 10 days ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Judith-on-Antiques replied 10 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help. I have been an appraiser for more than 25 years.

Do you want me to appraise this painting for you? Or do you want me to recommend appraisers near you?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
It would seem that I need to pay you an additional $38 for this service, in which case I refuse. If possible please refund the $5 already paid.