Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Table, reputedly 400 years old, with ornately carved legs

Customer Question

Table, reputedly 400 years old, with ornately carved legs brought to Australia from England in the 1880s. A set of chairs to match
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. There was only the photo of the overhead view that came with your original inquiry.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the legs, under the table for marks, and a chair away from the table

so that I can get a better idea of the set.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
This website seems to be broken. I can't see where my added file is and I don't seem able to add a second file
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I cannot phone I live in country Australia and our reception is unreliable. See what you can make of these images please. Otherwise let's call it off as I have a contact in Australia who can help me and I don't want to waste your time