rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.

POOHOW DOES ONE SELL p, How does one know the value of

Customer Question

JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: How does one know the value of Poupee French dolls? These were inherited and I do not want them. I would like to sell them to someone who would appreciate their artistic value.
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: Two of them have lounge chairs and one makes into a jewelry box.
Submitted: 12 days ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 12 days ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. There were no pictures that came with your question.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the item and any marks, labels or writing.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I'm trying to attach pictures but they will not go through on the add files then send icons
Expert:  rarewares replied 9 days ago.

These are bean bag dolls by Poupee Millet. Each one is individually handcrafted and hand sewn. With fanciful headdresses and a myriad of exotic fabrics, no two dolls are alike. In 1983 the Poupée Millet studio opened in Paris, France, with two artists: Serge Chichportich, born in Paris, France and Pablo Parés, born in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Of the two original artists, Serge is the only one still creating the original Poupée Millet. The dolls are usually signed with a date on the feet or leg. Each doll has a value of $60 to $90 each retail.
Some sites that I recommend for selling are,,,, Ebay and
You can also go to or and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.

To finish, I will need you to click the five stars at the top right of your screen and hit the green submit button, thanks!

Expert:  rarewares replied 8 days ago.

I am following up to see if you have read your answer and need further help with this item.
Please do let me know.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Expert:  rarewares replied 6 days ago.

The photos you are trying to add did not come through.

I am only allowed to answer the item in the original inquiry. For new items

start a new question and ask forCustomer

Before you can do that, you must click the five stars here and hit the submit button, thanks!