rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have a Limoges vase almost 11" high and 8" wide. Stamp is

Customer Question

I have a Limoges vase almost 11" high and 8" wide.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: Stamp is on the bottom.
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: 2035 imprinted
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 month ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. There were no pictures that came with your question.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the item and any marks, labels or writing.

Expert:  rarewares replied 1 month ago.

Will you be able to add photos?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I have forwarded three photos. Please let me know you received them. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No phone call. Thank you.
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 month ago.

Wonderful, three photos are here.

Give me a bit to research.

No need to sit by the computer, you will get an email when I respond.

NOTE:I do not participate in the phone service.

Expert:  rarewares replied 1 month ago.

This is a Limoges vase in shape 2035 made by William Guerin Limoges, the green mark

having been used from 1901 to 1932. The red mark is the decorator mark, indicating

it was decorated by Guerin's studio artist (David, unknown), this red mark having been used from 1875 to 1932.

The vase shape, paint decor of morning glories, and marks help give a more pinpointed date of 1915.

This hand-painted Geurin Limoges porcelain vase has a current value of $75 to $100 retail.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Varagesale.com, Ioffer.com, OfferUp.com, Ebay and letgo.com.
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.

To finish, I will need you to click the five stars at the top right of your screen and hit the green submit button, thanks!

Expert:  rarewares replied 1 month ago.

I am following up to see if you have read your answer and need further help with this item.
Please do let me know.