Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have a victor talking machine cabnite Granada #22600

Customer Question

I have a victor talking machine cabnite Granada #22600 1904?W/ a lot of old records how can i find out it may be worth Jim
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: it still works when you crank it up graphite lube and nedles 4 front doors 2 for stoprage of and 2 for volume control
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: condition is fair scratched up but everything appears to be there and works
Submitted: 14 days ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 14 days ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. There were no pictures that came with your question.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the item and any marks, labels or writing (serial number tag).

Expert:  rarewares replied 9 days ago.

Let me know if you will be able to add pictures.