Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have a set of dishes that my mothers family brought from

Customer Question

I have a set of dishes that my mothers family brought from scotland to Canada in 1926. Each piece has 2 daffodils and leaves with 3 green semi circles and trimmed with gold. on the back it says hand painted with what looks like Pallsso or y with England under neath. Some have a green y some have a gold T with a dot on top.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable.
Customer: thank you
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: I don't think so.
Submitted: 9 days ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  AppraiserJM replied 9 days ago.

Hi, my name is*****'m a certified appraiser, and I'm happy to help.

I'll need to see an overall photo of the top of a plate, and a clear close-up of the backstamp. Is it possible to upload those?