rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

Old Catholic bible when the seventh pope was a pope can't

Customer Question

Old Catholic bible when the seventh pope was a pope can't find on Abe's books. Please I need appraisal .t- you Danny k
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 3 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. There were no pictures that came with your question.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the bible, title page where it shows date and publisher, and any condition issues the book might have. Once you add pictures, give me time to do research (I do not participate in the phone service). No need to sit by the computer, you will get an email when I respond.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Ok i have attached the pictures.

There is only one photo of the front. Please add title page as well.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Ok I added about 8 I'll send individual

Thank you. I will review them in the morning and give you an answer then.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Title page pics
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Title page
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Last one

This is a Haydock Catholic Family Bible with Douay and Rheims Testaments published by the National Publishing Company of Philadelphia

between 1878 to 1899. Pope Leo XIII was Pope from 1878 to 1903 when he passed.

This Bible is in good condition inside, but the cover is well-worn. The value of this Bible is $75 to $100 retail.

To finish, I will need you to click the five stars at the top right of your screen and hit the green submit button, thanks!

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
What is the bible worth and where can sell it. I knew what you told me where and what . $ cod where .?

The bible is worth $75 to $100 retail.
Some sites that I recommend for selling are Varagesale.com, Ioffer.com, Abebooks.com, OfferUp.com, Ebay and letgo.com

You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.

To finish, I will need you to click the five stars at the top of your screen and hit the submit button, thanks!