ExpertAppraiser
ExpertAppraiser, Accredited Appraiser
Experience:  USPAP appraiser: art, antiques, coins and collectibles.
59032044

I HAVE 3 NATIONAL COLLECTORS MINT 50 STATEHOOD 1999-2008

Customer Question

I HAVE 3 NATIONAL COLLECTORS MINT 50 STATEHOOD 1999-2008 TRIBUTE COINS, ALL ARE .999 FINE PURE SILVER (NO CLAD) #1 IS 4 OZ. ,#2 IS 6 OZ.& #3 IS 12 oz.. I BELIEVE ALL ARE TROY OZ. I CANNOT FIND ANY MORE 6 OZ. OR 12 oz..tribute anywhere. I TRIED TO CONTACT NAT'L. COLL. MINT BUT NO ONE HAS ANY IDEA, OR I'M NOT FINDING THE RIGHT PERSON /W KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THESE OLDER TRIBUTES. WOULD ANYONE IN YOUR ORGANIZATION HAVE ANY IDEA ABOUT THESE AT ALL? THANK YOU VERY MUCH RICHIE
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  ExpertAppraiser replied 1 month ago.

Hi Richie, the value for your National Collectors Mint Tribute coins would likely be a modest premium over the silver content as there is not a robust collector market for these replicas. Generally, the 4-ounce coins sell for around $100 to $120 (see eBay item 302087364588 though they usually sell for less), the 6-ounce coins would sell for $150 to $200 and the 12-ounce coins would sell for $275 to $350. To find a dealer in your area, you can go to the American Numismatic Association's site or call its headquarters in Colorado Springs ((719)(###) ###-####or Money.org)

Following-up! Please take a little time to give me a POSITIVE RATING NOW SO THAT I AM CREDITED BY JA for my knowledge, time and effort.

Please do not rate me down because of system difficulty.

Please let me know if you have difficulty with the site's rating system. To rate me, you should see 5 stars near my answer. 5 stars and bonus gives me the best rating.

This will close out the question and allow me to assist others, as I assisted you.

Following-up one final time! Please take a little time to give me a POSITIVE RATING NOW SO THAT I AM CREDITED BY JA for my knowledge, time and effort.Please do not rate me down because of system difficulty.Please let me know if you have difficulty with the site's rating system. To rate me, you should see 5 stars near my answer. 5 stars and bonus gives me the best rating.This will close out the question and allow me to assist others, as I assisted you.