Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Pearl did not t[know someone would be there so quickly, So I

Customer Question

Pearl Hi, did not t[know someone would be there so quickly
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: So I have a Octagon Table that is about 200 years old I in got it is a double decker table with fully hand even the 4 legs, it has some makring on the bottom of the bottom octagon but of course I do not thison me now, but I run to the table and get them
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: Can you hold while I run and get the markings
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
the table has the number 134, in both that top and bottom of the octagon table, that is fully handcrafted, I think it is about 200 yrs. old
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
If I can I would like to speak to someone, but I do not seem to see a number I can call or someone can call me, 1.***-***-****
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 month ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. There were no pictures that came with your question.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the item and any marks, labels or writing.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
i am not that great with how to take a pic. and add it to my e/mail, now Ihave a picture onmy phone and I can print it, but to attachit is hard, doyou know anyone inOrlando FL. that I could take it too
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 month ago.

Here is a link that explains how to add the pictures from phone to computer.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-transfer-photo-my-phone-my-computer-hl
Here is another link explaining how to add the photo here after you do that.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

I do not participate in the phone service, but your request is open to all experts.

I do hope you can add photos. Once you do, give me some time to research.

No need to sit by the computer, you will get an email when I respond.