rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

Large framed painting of The Essex Hunt how much would it

Large framed painting of The Essex Hunt how much would it appraise for?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the painting,
signature and any labels on the back of the completed framing.
Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Dear Rosewater
I attached the pictures of the The Essex Hunt.
Thanks ,
Alberta (###) ###-####

This is a circa 1940 lithographic print of a painting titled Essex Hunt Near Epping

by artist Dean Wolstenholme (1789-1882), a UK artist that was known for apinting English hunting scenes.

The print as published/ sold by FPC of New York. This print has a value of $100 to $125.00.
To finish, I will need you to click the five stars at the top of your screen and hit the submit button, thanks!

I am following up to see if you have read your answer and need further help with this item.
Please do let me know.