rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have a painting of a little girl and little boy and it

Customer Question

i have a painting of a little girl and little boy and it looks like the artist name is ***** *****
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
please tell about this painting and what value it has
Expert:  rarewares replied 6 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see a close up of the
signature and any labels on the back of the completed framing.
Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
front of picture
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
back of picture

Thank you for the pictures.

O. Tanner is not a listed artist in the database of known and collected artists.

The painting is an original oil painting and the back of the canvas indicates a date after 1950 based on the construction.

This was likely a regional artist that sold their work in the area where you acquired the piece.

This painting has a current value of $75 to $100.00.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Varagesale.com, Ioffer.com, OfferUp.com, Ebay and letgo.com.

You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.

To finish, I will need you to click the five stars at the top of your screen and hit the submit button, thanks!