Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

My family has a large collection of verious old english

Customer Question

My family has a large collection of verious old english china and pottery such as torquay,morcroft.balic,lalic,lots of handpainted china,one set is a early worlds fair winner. Actually way to much to list and to broad to even name, from 1850s to about ?. I could sure use some expert advice and help. I estimate there could be 3000 pieces. and this collection would make a fine auction by its self. I need help like Christies.Southerbys, Heritage someone to help liquidate all this collectable china,vases,and pottery for my Parcisions,handycaped Mother , we need the proceeds for her long term care. Lots of Fine Rare pieces, a life time of collecting. Located in Dallas ,need HELP. William Kent (dallas)(###) ###-####thanks. ***** Please.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Doris - dfm925 replied 5 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is Doris.
I have been an antiques collector, dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.
I will be pleased to help you.

Actually we are online appraisal specialists. We do not sell via this website. We only provide assessments of individual items via this website.

If you need suggestions of estate sale specialists in the Dallas area, we can provide that.

Let me know.

Kind regards,

Doris