rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.

I just purchased Limoges T & V China also marked Century

Customer Question

I just purchased Limoges T & V China also marked Century Patent information then 1901. The pattern is HOLLY & bERRIES WITH GOLD TRIM.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: Turn of the century I believe - It is an older mark. I have quite a few pieces - just wondering what they are worth.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: NO
Submitted: 15 days ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 15 days ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. There were no pictures that came with your question.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the item and the mark.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
OK. Some of the pieces Say Century Pat. EB 1901 T & V Limoges France in Green Limoge TV in Red
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I am ready for a typed answer.
Expert:  rarewares replied 15 days ago.

This is a set of porcelain made and decorated by (this is why there are 2 marks)

Tressemanes and Vogt of Limoges, France. They were decorators and exporters of

French porcelain from 1892 -1906. Your porcelain was first introduced in 1901

and did not have a pattern name.

Tressemanes and Vogt Limoges porcelain with holly and berry patterns have a value of

$25 to $35 retail for each piece on average.

To finish, I will need you to click the five stars at the top of your screen and hit the submit button, thanks!

Expert:  rarewares replied 14 days ago.

I am following up to see if you have read your answer and need further help with this item.
Please do let me know.