Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I am looking for information concerning souvenir cup and

Customer Question

I am looking for information concerning souvenir cup and saucer set from 1893 wedding of HRH Duke of York and Mary of Teck.
Submitted: 13 days ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 13 days ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. There were no pictures that came with your question (the site has been having an issue-its not you).
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the item and any marks, labels or writing.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I had a photograph of the cup and saucer taken and burned on to a CD. I do not knownhow to send this to you by e-mail. Is there an address to which I can mail it.? Incidentially my e-mail address is***@******.*** but for some reason it was rejected by your organization
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Thanks for advising re the 'phone call. Any information in identifying the maker of this item these cups and whether they have any value would be greatly appreciated.
Expert:  rarewares replied 12 days ago.

I do not participate in the phone service.

You can email pictures to***@******.*** and put 'forCustomerin antiques' in the subject line.
Use the same email that you used when creating your account so that they will recognize you.
These do not arrive instantly, so thanks in advance for some patience when sending this way (might be overnight).

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Many thanks for your reply. I am not at all technologically smart with all computers can do. I will ask a young nephew to help me get these pictures to you. Thanks again - Dorothy
Expert:  rarewares replied 12 days ago.

Thank you very much. I look forward to working with you once I see the photos and can do some research.