rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

We have a Royal Doulton signed Noke pitcher part of a series

Customer Question

we have a Royal Doulton signed Noke pitcher part of a series William Ye 9" what could it be worth
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: base color is tan hand-painted gentleman in hat long coat, pipe the outer upper rim is a blue base w/ horse and carriage images
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: the piece is marked D2645
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 month ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. There were no pictures that came with your question.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the item and any marks, labels or writing.

Expert:  rarewares replied 1 month ago.

I am following up to see if you will be able to add photos.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I work days so don't always see e-mails I will have to get my son to send a photo tomorrow
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 month ago.

thank you!

Expert:  rarewares replied 1 month ago.

I will answer without photos.

This is a 1906 to 1927 John Noke designed pitcher made by Royal Doulton

in pattern number D2645 and should read YE SQUIRE YE PASSENGER on the inner rim.

I have attached a photo of similar.

This pitcher has a current value of $50.00 retail.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Varagesale.com, Ioffer.com, OfferUp.com, Ebay and letgo.com.
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.

To finish, I will need you to click the five stars at the top right of your screen and hit the green submit button, thanks!