Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have 6 chippendale chairs in not so good condition. I am

Customer Question

I have 6 chippendale chairs in not so good condition. I am interested in selling them.. In better condition 30 years ago they were $600 each.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: I have the sales slip from the dealer where my mother in law boughtt the chairs. My kids and dogs have been rough on them and they had been reparied before.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: Just I believe they are authentic and need work
Submitted: 15 days ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 15 days ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. There were no pictures that came with your question.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the ichairs and any labels or writing/receipts.