ExpertAppraiser
ExpertAppraiser, Accredited Appraiser
Experience:  USPAP appraiser: art, antiques, coins and collectibles.
59032044

HAVE A QUIXOTE 1957 MONET 3DIMENTIONAL CARVED WALL SCULPTURE

Customer Question

HAVE A DON QUIXOTE 1957 MONET 3DIMENTIONAL WOOD CARVED WALL SCULPTURE
Category: Antiques
Expert:  ExpertAppraiser replied 2 months ago.

Thanks for the question. Monet was a manufacturer of these impressive wall sculptures of themes popular with contemporary audiences and in the late 1950s Spanish themes, and Don Quixote, were very popular. In my research I found another 1957 carved Monet sculpture on eBay at the $1,500 level (see: http://www.ebay.com/itm/don-quixote-1957-Monet-3ft-wide-By-4ft-Length-wood-sculpture-/322283253219?hash=item4b09942de3:g:fEcAAOSw8w1X4KPj) and at auction these usually sell for $400 to $750. What a great piece and thank you.

Following-up! Please take a little time to give me a POSITIVE RATING NOW SO THAT I AM CREDITED BY JA for my knowledge, time and effort.

Please do not rate me down because of system difficulty.

Please let me know if you have difficulty with the site's rating system. To rate me, you should see 5 stars near my answer. 5 stars and bonus gives me the best rating.

This will close out the question and allow me to assist others, as I assisted you.

Expert:  ExpertAppraiser replied 1 month ago.

I am following-up one final time to see if I can be of further assistance as I noticed that you elected to not rate the question.

At JustAnswer the only way that experts receive any compensation for our efforts is if the customers rate our professionalism.

Please rate using the star system so that this question may be closed out and again, thank you.