Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

How do I go about getting some furniture that my aunt left

Customer Question

How do I go about getting some furniture that my aunt left me
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: It is made from African Mahogany. It has been in the family for a long time
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: It is a complete dinning room set. Table, 6 chairs, server. I was told that 1 of the chairs was repaired because someone broke it
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 month ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. There were no pictures that came with your question.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the item and any marks, labels or writing.

Let me know if you want to know a price for resale or for insurance purposes.