Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

For "professor" S. Only. Just a heads up still have lots to

Customer Question

For "professor" Robert S. Only. Just a heads up still have lots to accomplish with you. They finally diagnosed my problem after my flu shot. It's called "SIRVA". We made it through Matthew just a lot of yard clean up. We were very lucky because the storm hit at high tide and storm surge has been a huge problem in the past with serious flooding. We were blessed. It will take me till Tuesday to get back into picking your mind for the history on mothers items. Just wanted to drop you a line to let you know I didn't float out to the Atlantic. Fondly ***** ***** Merry
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Doris - dfm925 replied 2 months ago.

I wanted to let you know that someone has seen your question. I will forward this to the expert that you
requested to let him know a question has been posted for him.
I will opt out of this, so he can address this as soon as he signs in.

Kind regards,

Doris

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thanks Doris. Robert and I have developed a relationship as he helps me go through my mothers belongings after her passing. Appreciate you passing it on. It's been a while and due to health and the hurricane he probably thinks I dropped off the face of the earth.
Expert:  Robert S. replied 2 months ago.

Hi Merry.

Glad you made it through the winds and floods okay. Sounds like you all put enough in the plate down there to keep that bomb out at sea. Glad to hear it and that you are safe.

Sounds like your SIRVA is fixable (just looked it up) which must be a great relief to find out. That's half the cure, usually, diagnosing what the actually problem is.

Tuesday or whenever is fine, no rush this end.

Have a great Sunday!

Robert.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Back at ya. Yes hopefully with physical therapy that will help with the tremendous pain. I live in hope. No more flu shots for this gal. Enjoy Columbus Day! Great to here from us! Merry