Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I inherited a block print from my parents and was wondering

Customer Question

Hello! I inherited a wood block print from my parents and was wondering if it should be insured. I do not know if it has any value. The artist of the print is Kiyoshi Saito and it was given to my mom on 7/2/67. We were stationed in Japan at that time and my mom was at a ceremony where the print was given to her. The other recipient was the Ambassador's wife. There are only 2 of these prints. I have a picture of Kiyoshi giving the print to my mom. Thank you! Susan Conkling,***@******.***.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: Nothing I can think of. Thank you.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 month ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the print,
signature and back of frame where there might be labels or writing.
Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time.