Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

We found two old pictures in the attic of an old house we

Customer Question

We found two old pictures in the attic of an old house we bought.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: I have a signature on one that I have found on the Web and I can send that as well as obverse and reverse of the paintings if you like.
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: no really
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 2 months ago.

Hello my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. Please post photos of the paintings and clear close ups of the signatures for review. By clicking on the file upload button and following the prompts you will be able to post here within our post or by emailing to***@******.*** and in the email please put "for ladytanya65" they will forward them to me. I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
have attached some photos and I found one of the monograms (bottom left of he violin boy) on an artist's signature web site. I have attached it as well.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
How it going?