Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

We have 19 items of Windstone Edition Dragon and Witch

Customer Question

We have 19 items of Windstone Edition Dragon and Witch pottery creations.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: These are from a family member deceased estate, can you advise us of an email address that we can send photo's to ?
JA: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the Antiques Appraiser, though. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: Please send an email address
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 1 month ago.

Hello my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. Please send photos to ***@******.*** and in the email lease put "forCustomerquot; they will in turn forward on to me. I look forward to helping you. I will need photos of the item, any markings on them and the measurements l x w thank you I will post back when I receive the photos.