Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Crock made in Germany with swaticka before WWII. If any

Customer Question

Crock made in Germany with swaticka before WWII. If any owned german pottery at the time the coming war it was gotten rid of one way or another.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: Had this wonderful uncle who destroyed anything made in Germany. He did hide a salt crock in the attic and after he passed away my husband found the crock and we have had it many many years. The crock is blue and white with Hitler emblem. If their any value to this salt crock?
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: No. We were willed the property the property in the 1980's.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. There were no pictures that came with your question.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the item and any marks, labels or writing.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I have no pictures of the crock so what I have forward to you is what I have.
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 month ago.

I am unable to find a match for this item without seeing it. I will opt-out and allow another expert to answer.
They will see our conversation and your photos. I am not able to respond once I opt-out. Good luck!

Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 1 month ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. These crocks were made in 5 sizes can you tell me the measurements of this crock height and width. Thank you I look forward to helping you.