Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have an old drop front desk It has a small sticker inside

Customer Question

Hello I have an old drop front desk It has a small sticker inside It is maybe 100 years old Has ball and claw feet I can't find the name of the company anywhere. Triangle sticker C-K Ohio I believe
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: Belonged to my grandmother Stayed with my mother after she passed I am 70 myself now My grandparents lived all over the country because my grandfather worked for the railroad. No one to ask anymore
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: I don't think so
Submitted: 19 days ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 19 days ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the item and any marks, labels or writing.

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Just the label I mentioned Sorry it's Diamond shaped center has C-D Bottom point has what looks like Ohio Can't make out the other points Ball and claw feet Inside has slots and a center door 4 draws down the front
Expert:  rarewares replied 19 days ago.

There are no pictures added to the response and I do need to see the piece and the label.

I have three options and you can choose whichever is easiest for you -

1) I'll give you these instructions for adding them here, just in case you'd like to try again.

The feature works best if you add one pic, hit send, then do the next.

2) If the Add Files feature on your screen still does not work for you,
you can go here and use the green NEW POST button then paste the address
back here in the text box and I'll be able to see all of your items.

3) If that is too much bother, you can email pictures to***@******.*** and put 'forCustomerin antiques' in the subject line.
Use the same email that you used when creating your account so that they will recognize you.
These do not arrive instantly, so thanks in advance for some patience when sending this way (might be overnight).