Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a 1957 dining room table with buffet. Table has two

Customer Question

Hello! I have a 1957 ***** ***** dining room table with buffet. Table has two leaves, set includes 8 chairs 2 of which are armed. all with padded seats. It is mid century modern and I am looking to sell. Ihave no idea what to ask for this set, which was originally purchased by my parents in 1957 and I have inherited the set. It is quite lovely and in very good condition.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable.
Customer: I am hoping to shop a few estimates, and wondered if you have anything off hand in the way of price.
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: no
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the set and any marks, labels or writing. Look under chairs and under the table.