Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a painting on canvas and would like to know something

Customer Question

I have a painting on canvas and would like to know something about it. It measures at 20 1/2" x 14 1/4". As you can see it is very rough.
Thanks
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Judith-on-Antiques replied 2 months ago.

Hi Kathy,

My name is ***** ***** I"m happy to help.

Please upload clear pictures of the painting, front and back, and the signature.

Please see our help page for help uploading images.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

Or:

Go to http://www.imgur.com.

1. Click "Computer".

2. Double click the image you want to upload.

3. Click "Start Upload".

4. When the image appears on your screen, just copy the link from that page and paste it on this page.

If that doesn't work for you:

You can email the pictures to *****@******.***, and ask them to forward the pictures to me. You must tell them the pictures are for the Antiques category, and give them your user name and mine, which is Judith-on-Antiques. It is important for you to send the email from the address with which you registered at Just Answer. If you are sending them from a phone, you must put the original email address in the text.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I tried to get an answer about my painting on canvas, I sent photos but evidently they weren't clear enough since you told me to send "clear pictures". I have never had a problem uploading pictures before. Now what should I do?
Expert:  Judith-on-Antiques replied 1 month ago.

Hi Kathy,

I never received any photos from you and none were attached to your original question. Please try again, using any of the methods above, or contact***@******.*** for assistance.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Judith I sent the pics to***@******.***.. Please let me know if you don't receive them today.
Thank you,
Kathy
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I have a lot of pictures. Most of them are chalks. If this works I would like to send them to you also.

Kathy,

The pictures haven't come, probably because there is a typo in the email address you used. It should be***@******.***. Once Support receives them, they will send you a confirmation email.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Judith,
Thank you for your patience. There was not a typo in the email I sent to***@******.*** when I sent it to them, only in my email to you.

Did you get a confirmation email from them?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Okay Judith I sent the pictures again to***@******.***. Hopefully you will get them this time.

Thanks, Kathy! Did you get a confirmation email?