rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have acquired a bill mack Passion Bonded Sand #75 out of

Customer Question

I have acquired a bill mack
Passion Bonded Sand #75 out of 120 limited edition
Dimensions:
32 1/4" x 20 1/2" x 4 1/2"
I would love to know the valuem thank you
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 4 months ago.

Bill Mack (born 1949) is active/lives in Minnesota and is known for figure sculpture

in bronze and bonded sand.

Your piece titled Passion was created in 1991 in bonded sand , yours being number 75

of 120 made in a limited edition. Your piece has a current value of $20,000 to $30,000

as a limited edition piece. To sell, this site has the best collection of his work on consignment...

https://www.doubletakeart.com/sellersinfo.html

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Varagesale.com, Ioffer.com, OfferUp.com, Ebay and letgo.com.
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.

To finish, I will need you to click the five stars at the top of your screen and hit the submit button, thanks!