rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.

How do i find tje value for Beany Babies, Princess Diana

Customer Question

How do i find tje value for Beany Babies
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: Princess Diana Beany Baby
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: In Plastic Case
Submitted: 19 days ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 19 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. The 1997 Princess Diana Beanie Baby in

original plastic case has a current value of $15.00 retail. Here are some good websites for

more details on pricing and values.

To finish, I will need you to click the five stars at the top of your screen and hit the submit button, thanks!

Expert:  rarewares replied 18 days ago.

I am following up to see if you have read your answer and need further help with this item.
Please do let me know.